Thursday, July 23, 2020

Illustrate Characters For Book











About:

I will create expressive illustrations for any kind of project include book illustrations and news paper illustrations also for children's picture books do contact message me and we will talk about your`s project what you have in mind for your project & i will create it.

Reviews


:

My go to illustrator. He is very responsive and was able to make exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommended.

:

Responsive, flexible will use again

:

Very respectful and quick response

:

Communication was poor. He didn't text me until a few hours to deadline, and then asked for a extension of the deadline. His work feels like procrastinatingly.

:

Great artist







Illustrate Characters For Book

No comments:

Post a Comment