Thursday, July 23, 2020

Draw Any Character In An Anime Style











About:

PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU ORDER, THANK YOU



I do: Original Characters | Fanart | Couples

I do not do: NSFW | Furries (Because I’m not proficient in drawing them unless you want it really simplified! I can do Pokémon fine though)

If you wish to send me a photo as a reference please make sure it is clear and specify any details you want me to look out for.

E.g

I have brown curly hair and blue eyes. I have a beauty spot below my right eye. I'm wearing a leather jacket with a nike t shirt with blue jeans and black sneakers.



Each image will have a simple background of your choice (A circle/square/polka dots/a simple pattern)



If you have any additional questions, feel free to contact me! 


Please note that I will upload your order on other websites for portfolio purposes. If you for some reason do not want this, please notify me.


Reviews


: : : : :





Draw Any Character In An Anime Style

No comments:

Post a Comment