Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Draw An Original Mascot Or Cartoon Character In Vector











About:

Hi there, I'm Top Rated Seller on Fiverr and this is my newest Gig about original mascot, cartoon character or creature! Check my other gig to see a few more works :)



All is drawn by me, 100% original, no clip art!

I'll do the best quality illustrations, it's very important to me doing a good work and have my clients satisfied. I've illustrated many children's books and a lot of other stuffs, I'm a professional illustrator. I only need you to explain me what you need to be drawn. Then I can draw the thing in your mind! :)

You will receive:

  • Quick response
  • In time delivery
  • High quality figure in vector (AI/EPS)

Please checkout my gig extras for extra file types.

Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of image (details...) belongs to Cricaart. If you wanna get it, please contact me.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

I felt that my thoughts were respected throughout the process which lead to the final draft being as i wanted, i guess i was looking for something that would not have looked right but finished with a character that will suit my business.

:

Amazing Amazing Work. We are in love with the characters. Awesome

:

This artist nailed my request. Beyond happy with the final product. Will do business with again.

:

Fantastic mascot for my channel!

:

Excellent from start to finish! Perfect in every way!







Draw An Original Mascot Or Cartoon Character In Vector

No comments:

Post a Comment