Monday, July 27, 2020

Ink Your Comics For Good Price, Best Quality











About:

I am a professionally published comic book inker and colorist with a lot of experience working for and publishing indy comics.  I can provide professional quality comic book, comic strip and webcomic inks over your pencils. 
Inks are done digitally and delivered in a high resolution (300 dpi) tiff format along with the layered psd file, and a low resolution jpg if requested. 

Delivery times are approximate, and may be shorter depending on my workload.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

chisarieswendha is a TOTAL Pro. I've had her ink 3 covers and she's blown me away with each successive project.

Seller's Response:

Great work!

Seller's Response:

thanks for the order :)

Seller's Response:

Wow!! You constantly exceed my expectations, thank you so much!

:

You welcome 🙏







Ink Your Comics For Good Price, Best Quality

No comments:

Post a Comment