Saturday, July 18, 2020

Design An Awesome Cartoon Mascot Logo











About:

      

24X7 SUPPORT!



Hello guys! 

If you are looking for custom logo/mascot/characters for your small business, comics ,games,You tube, T-shirt prints ,Twitch or any stream,I have the images for you.



  • Basic Package (10$) : You get a great concept sketch.
  • Standard Package (30$) :You get a fully colored logo/mascot/Character/Cartoon.
  •  Premium Package (40$) : You get a studio quality professional looking logo/mascot/character with full copyrights.


High Resolution JPEG,PNG at 300 dpi .

Also, PSD and EPS Vector available as an extra.

Adding Props, logos and texts in the image is just 5 dollars extra.

             

I have many years of experience in designing characters/mascots and I have worked on many Warner Bros. and Disney projects and I think I can provide you with a professional design .
 

Thanks!




Reviews


:

This seller just won all my cartoon provider. Did an amazing job coming up with a drawing better than I ever imagined. Amazing results. Great service. Kudos on a job well done

:

Provided exactly what I needed with great detail. Very easy to work with and always delivers on time. I highly recommend anyone looking to create work use this artist

:

Great work! we love our mascots! Highly recommend this seller! Communication is all smooth, and the artwork is very inspiring!

:

Sharad is more than a pleasure to work with. Very professional, very patient and listens to your comments each and everytime again.Would not want anyone else for the same type of projects!

:

Great job!!!







Design An Awesome Cartoon Mascot Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment