Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Make Cartoon Characters For Kids











About:

Hello Dear!



Do you need a Professional Quality Cartoon Design at a serious cost? 


At that point you've come at the correct gig. I'm an artist with a foundation and degree in liveliness. I have an incredible involvement with making character structure for individual or business use. 


Animation characters I make is extraordinary for youngsters' book, comic books, as a blessing, online symbol, r, or only for the enjoyment of making your animation character spring up. 


My costs: 


Fundamental - One SIMPLE character structure. Highly contrasting or line workmanship as it were. 


Standard - One extraordinary character configuration in full shading. 


Premium - One character configuration in full shading + a foundation. 


Gig Extra: 


Source record (Photoshop) 


Business use (for work that will be use industrially or on the off chance that you need to claim the copyright) - 


Additional detail/prop (telephone, PC or any little items) 


On the off chance that you need something different, don't stop for a second to send me a message 


Much appreciated you for going to my gig.


please sir order me

Reviews


: : : : :





Make Cartoon Characters For Kids

No comments:

Post a Comment