Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Draw Your Cartoon Concept In Fifteen Minutes











About:

I am a professional artist who saw this sweet idea on Youtube - draw whatever you want in 15 minutes! (This is 15 minutes of real time, rather than 15 minutes from the time the order is put in haha). Obviously it is limited in what can be done in 15 minutes but this is a cheaper option for those who need something drawn, quick, so it will be a more cartoonish look like the images in the samples. Please be as concise and clear in your description as possible and I will do the best that I can in 15 minutes. Also, please kindly provide your idea considering the fifteen minutes - meaning it should be doable within that time LOL.



Because of the time difference it might take me a while to respond so feel free to put in an order without my approval.

Reviews


: : : : :





Draw Your Cartoon Concept In Fifteen Minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment