Thursday, October 1, 2020

Create Unique And Engaging Bespoke Character Designs











About:

I am a freelance creative with a huge passion for design and illustration. I have worked with clients across the world, helping to bring their ideas to life.



With my endearing cartoon style, I can work with you to create a unique stand-out illustration that will catch people's attention and make them take notice. 



Based on your brief, I will create a colour version of your character design in my style and in the pose of your choice – I can help make your idea come to life with my vibrant and playful style.



I will begin by sending you sketches of your idea for you to approve. We can revise if required or I can go straight into artworking the image in Adobe Illustrator. 



Once you are happy, I will then deliver high-res files to you in the format you require. 



For an additional fee, I can create background scenes for your new character. Just add it on as an extra and we can start to build a world for your new creation.



Please let me know if you have any questions.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am so happy to have found rubberpenguin. Doing communications for a health care center during a pandemic is very stressful and has left me stretched very thin and I was in serious need of a talented and timely designer. Not only did they execute our designs perfectly, but they were also very patient and supportive of my organization's vision for the design we needed. I can't say enough great thinks about rubbermonkey. If you place your order with them you will love the final product. I will definitely be working with this rubbermonkey in the future!

:

Thank you so much. It has been an absolute pleasure working with you.

:

Great attention to detail and was able to get through what we wanted in a very short amount of time! Would not hesitate to purchase services again

:

A real professional. A great communicator and a talented designer. I am really happy with the results.

:

Always amazing work! Exactly what I wanted.




No comments:

Post a Comment