Monday, October 5, 2020

Draw Pokemon Fanart Or Fakemon For You











About:

I do Pokemon artwork as well as Fakemon. I've also been adapting more of Ken Sugimori's style in my recent works. Pokemon has been my childhood and I'll forever love it. My aim is to share that joy with whatever ideas you throw my way. 

Reviews


:

Great communication, easy to work with and great artist.

:

very patient and accommodating.

:

My 3rd picture, just as good as the others. I had a harder time getting the colors to look right. Not only was he patient with me, he also made suggestions that were amazing! If you’re looking for custom Pokémon art, this is your guy

:

Did a great job!

:

Absolutely wonderful! A good communicator, and totally went above and beyond. I had just a rough idea of what I wanted, but he's managed to turn my idea into reality. Highly recommended. I would absolutely work with him again!




No comments:

Post a Comment