Sunday, October 18, 2020

Draw A Character, You Provide Details











About:

You can provide details for what you want me to draw. I only accept characters/people and maybe a little extra for backgrounds maybe or objects. For further specifications please ask. I do not draw any animal or any animal body part, I do not draw complicated backgrounds, and I also am not too experienced with digital art. If you want me to draw complicated clothes it would be great if you could send me some sort of reference. I will not ship any physical prints of art during this time, sorry! I am more experienced with traditional art, so you should expect better quality. The programs that I use are Ibis Paint for iPad and Medibang Paint for Windows. You can decide which program I use if you request for digital art. You can also request for a certain style at no cost. I can do anime, my style, and a little bit of a clash between anime and realistic. Please look at the gallery before purchasing or leaving.

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment