Thursday, October 15, 2020

Draw Your Characters, Fanart And Avatar In Anime Style











About:

[ PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDER ]



Want to have your own Anime character? Or your favorite anime, comic character or cartoon character in Anime style? Just say it and I will do it!



    One gig per character, you can add an extra gig for additional figures.

    Regardless of the package, you will have the same detail drawing and coloring.

    Please provide me any picture that I can use as a reference and describe your char


can draw a character base on:

  • Anime/manga character
  • Comic/film character
  • Game character
  • Your original character
  • SEMI NSFW (R-18)
  • Simple Background
  • Your avatar


i don't draw :

  • Mecha
  • Gore


What will you get?

  • Detailed color
  • a4 with 350 dpi (if you want custom canvas just tell me)

  • Source files, PSD
  • JPG and PNG transparent files
  • Check out my packages and extra gigs for more stuff


Custom offers are always welcome



THANK YOU SO MUCH

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I got exactly what I wanted, Communication was excellent.

:

great wirk

:

superb work as always thank you

:

Ardianzah did the job fast and where very interesting

:

thank you so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment