Friday, October 2, 2020

Design Memorable Characters For You











About:

Please send me a message before placing an order. We can discuss your idea in detail to ensure you are 100% satisfied.



I will create unique traditional, digital or mixed technique illustrations catered to your specific project.



I am an experienced illustrator/designer, recently graduating from University Of The Arts London focussing on Art Direction. 


My work has been used academically and as published content and I have produced bespoke pieces for skateboard decks and t-shirt design.


In this gig you will receive:


  • High-resolution JPG file
  • Layered PSD file
  • Transparent PNG (if required)
  • Ideas and suggestions (if required)


Once the order is placed we can discuss all the details and I'll create a pencil sketch. We'll discuss this sketch and I will create a high quality ink which will be scanned and cleaned up in photoshop, ready to be sent to you or digitally coloured.



All the packages are ready for commercial use.



At the end of the project you will receive a HIGH QUALITY 2D CHARACTER you can use for your website/blog/youtube/mascot/video game/animation


Send me a message, I love making art and I can't wait to see what our collaboration produces!

Reviews


:

Jordan is an amazing artist who worked with me to get the final product I wanted. I appreciate his commitment to excellent, and his patience as we fine tuned it. I would recommend him to anyone who needs any art work done. I will be coming back!

:

an amazing worker !

:

A+ work I loved it

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment