Thursday, October 8, 2020

Paint Couples In Anime Style











About:

Please provide the picture of character or really detailed description. For drawing photos please make sure that you are aware of my style, which is non-realistic, I won't cancel or refund any order because it doesn't looks like the photo. 

Otherwise you can choose any color style I provided in my gallery, and feel free to ask me for changes, especially the in the sketch phase. 

The process will be sketch - lining - coloring - finished.

 I will only proceed to the next step after receving a message of your confirmation. If I didn't receive any respond for more than 3 days I will automatically consider this as a confirmation, which means no more changes could be made in this step. So plz make sure that you check the message box regularly.

Thanks for reading this!

Reviews


:

He really brought my idea to life, and I could not praise his work enough. I am positive my girlfriend will love his work!

:

They exceeded my expectations and are very skilled. will use again.

:

It turned out so beautifully and the seller was great to communicate with would recommend

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment