Sunday, October 18, 2020

Draw Your Character Or Fanart In A Cute Cartoon Style











About:

READ ME PLEASE :D

you can send me a message before making an order so I can respond as fast as possible.




hey there! I will draw you character, Oc, or fanart in a cartoon/anime/manga style.

You'll get High-Resolution JPG or PNG image, up to A4 350 dpi (or as your request).

Background had an extra price depending of complexity . 



I had another gig for background! if you need also a background



I also can draw NSFW! 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Cool I recommand !

:

Second order from the artist. Again fully satisfied!

:

Great job! Exactly what I was looking for. Highly recommend!

:

This looks really nice, just like what I asked for. I love it!

:

If you are searching for a friendly and really awesome artist, then freaknextdoor is the right choice! Im really happy with the result, and will order again!




No comments:

Post a Comment