Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Illustrate A Pro Cartoon Character Design











About:

In this gig, you will not just get the best character design, with the best choose of colors and with a really high quality, you'll also get the best attendence from me, I will do every thing you ask me to do and more with a really good price



Feel free to choose the colors that you want and style of the sketch design and finalized product



  • BASIC: On this package, you are going to get the illustration of the character's bust without a background, and 1 sketch


  • STANDARD: On that one, you recieve the character's bust, with a simple background that really matches with the character's colors,and you get to choose from 3 sketches



  • PREMIUM: This pack is going to give you the full body charater with a more complex background, and you are able to choose from 5 different sketches, for a very cheap price


Don’t feel tied in the package, let’s talk about exactly what you need!


Send a message with you want to know more about it, and enjoy your illustration!

Reviews


:

This seller is so amazing. He’s understanding of my requests, and doesn’t get annoyed when I need him to make a change in my order. Really amazing guy and someone I can trust to buy from whenever I need something. I will definitely buy from him again. 5 star seller for sure.

:

Not only did caiobfernandes meet all the requirements for my design, he also exceeded all of my expectations. I am so happy with the finished product and can't wait to get more designs done by caiobfernandes!.

:

Another order I’ve had completed by Caio and another fantastic experience and end result! Looking forward to the next one

:

Very professional

:

Paid attention to every detail and did an amazing job! I recommend!! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment