Friday, October 16, 2020

Paint Cartoon Character Ideas











About:

In this gig I will paint digitally cartoon characters (stylized)  for you.I'm a professional concept artist who is capable of digital painting with more than 5 years of experience. High-quality results and fast delivery.

If you want anything to be Sketched or painted, well do not hesitate to contact me! I will give my best shot to satisfy you with the first attempt and there will be unlimited revisions.



Before start character painting If you can supply me any reference images related to your character description that would be great. 





PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME PRIOR MAKING AN ORDER!!! 



Best Regards,

Krishan.

 


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Dartkrishan has once again exceeded my expectations! He's a joy to work with, communicates extremely well and works quickly. I highly recommend this talented artist!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot ^_^

Seller's Response:

I'm very happy with the drawings, I expected them to be good but not that they would be that good. Can only recommend him

Seller's Response:

Thank you! ^_^

:

Excellent Seller thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment