Friday, October 2, 2020

Draw You Or Anything In My Own Style











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING.



I will draw you in my own style, using a photo reference or any character you want, knowing the details of your order is really important for me so please remember to write exactly what you want <3 !



PRICE OPTIONS:



Sketch with fast lines: $5



11 color or gray scale: Bust:5$. Full body: $10



2◆ Simple colors/Shading without too many details: Bust: $20 Full body: $25 



3◆ Full color with shadows and details (optional with a simple figure background):  Bust: $25 Full body: 30



Price is per character, additional characters will be charged 



◆ For other kind of illustrations please contact me and explain me all details of your project/idea. :)





Reviews


Seller's Response:

Omg. I am very picky design wise and I can’t believe she exceeded my expectations sooo worth it 🥰 love the style of the drawing too! It’s exactly what I wanted!!!! Thanks again !!!

:

Communication is great. Quality is superb. Can't ask for more. :)

:

Outstanding experience, definitely one of the best designers I worked with so far!

:

Cartoonist has a good reputation for me to do business with. That all

:

Erika is absolutely brilliant. Made it better than I ever possibly could have imagined. Works quickly and is in constant contact to make sure the artwork is exactly what you are looking for. I would recommend her to everyone!




No comments:

Post a Comment