Thursday, October 1, 2020

Draw Beautiful And Cute Kids Cartoon Characters











About:

Welcome to my GIG



I really enjoy drawing cartoon characters and like to illustrate your ideas.

I will draw for you any type of cartoon character with high quality and hand drawing.



what I do :



  • Anime characters
  • kids cartoon
  • high-quality background
  • Comic cartoon


NOTE :



    I can also draw yourself with full colors and high-quality details, or make a comic draw for your pictures.

    I draw everything you can imagine as a premium cartoon character or comic character!

All illustrations are drawn from scratch, with no stock resources used.

    Just send me a brief description of what's in your mind and I will do the rest.



What you will get :



  • Professional graphic design
  • High-resolution image, scalable
  • Transparent background, optimized for shirts or web usage
  • Every design ist custom made - only for you
  • You receive PNG and PSD file


thank you for checking my gig, please if you have any questions just feel free to contact me.



KH123A






Reviews


:

Took a while but perfect! Just what I wanted.

:

Excellent job will order agin!!!

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment