Saturday, October 31, 2020

Design Wacky Or A Cool Cartoon Mascot In My Style











About:

Yo, I have a knack for creating wacky, disfigured, misshapen characters that would look awesome, cool, and still a lot of life in 'em. big heads, exaggerated expressions, cold/icy faces, hand signals and bodies that are still or with lots of contortions. I can design a character on anything; human, animal, inanimate objects. You name them, I'll illustrate them. I'm an artist who doesn't stop learning and always look for something to improve. I welcome orders for editorial illustrations, cartooning, children's storybook, logo design, sports & hobbies, seasonal events like Christmas or Easter, and of course, commercial product mascots. Won't let you down. My results will say the rest.

Please note that the Source file and the Commercial Use are SEPARATE costs. 

Reviews


:

Great service. Outstanding job. Turned my sketch into dogital art and it came out exactly how I asked him for it. Definitely working with him again.

:

Amazing art!! Seller exceeded expectations and delivered outstanding work. I highly recommend hiring him for any of your business or personal projects. He won't disappoint you!

:

Incredible design by Zee, this is my second time working with him and it won't be the last, such a talented artist, able to take my brief concept and turn it into a masterpiece. I highly recommend Zee for cartoon/mascot designs.

:

Fantastic design by Zee, was just what I wanted for my new branding for my website. I plan to work with Zee allot more in future. I highly recommend Zee for Mascot / Cartoon designs.

:

This guy is amazing. Very responsive, the changes I requested were done almost immediately. I would love to work with him again. Great work and absolutely great service




No comments:

Post a Comment