Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Draw Your Animal Crossing Character











About:

Extra character has the value of 5 USD


Menu :
  • $5 = 1 COLORED CHARACTER (HEADSHOT)
  • $10 = 1 COLORED CHARACTER (FULL BODY) I can include a small and simple element to draw, butterfly, fish, bug, balloon, umbrella, etc.
  • $25 = 1 COLORED CHARACTER  + COLOR BACKGROUND (FULL BODY) I can include 2 or 3 simple elements to draw, trees, waterfall, balloon, chair, flowers, etc.


Note:
  • I can deliver the order in less than the stipulated time (3 days) depending on my availability at that time. :) 

Reviews


:

I wanted a screenshot drawn as a gift for a friend. I placed the order and sent the screenshot so Blopa could get started. Within a day Blopa sent me the first draft which was way ahead of the estimate completion time. They went ahead and added some extra details and touches that I did not even think about mentioning in the original message I sent. The drawing is absolutely beautiful and I would 100% work with Blopa again!

:

I absolutely LOVE the final product! The kitty cats look so perfect and I can’t wait to give this to my husband. Seller was so fast and amazing with communication and execution. Thank you so much!

:

The art looks so good! I adore the final product. The colours are so vibrant and pop perfectly. Was wonderful to work with the artist, and I'd 100% order from them again :)

:

Super great artwork and just like I requested and even more. It's beautiful and the seller is really fast in delivering. Love it!

:

Absolutely my best Fiverr experience! Picked up exactly what we were looking for and communicated clearly the entire way! ABSOLUTELY STELLAR!




No comments:

Post a Comment