Friday, October 2, 2020

Create A Premium Cartoon Character











About:

I am a Bachelor Arts graduate, expert creating illustrations with over 15 years of experience. I focus on quality not quantity. Promote your business and increase sales with a professional Cartoon Character! 99% of happy customers back me up!

PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW!

If you are unclear or want something not listed, see FAQ or message for questions, i'm happy to answer.

-----

- Details:

✔ Basic package is only a pencil and paper sketch (800x1200px jpg), NO COLOR

✔ For Standard and Premium Packages: they include 2 rounds of previous sketches for adjustments, a transparent background PNG (4500x4000px) fully colored, and 1 color review.

✔ I can custom quote for a higher resolution PNG,  Photoshop file or vector file

- No no's -

✖ If you buy Basic pack you don’t get reviews, color or background

✖ Once you get the final illustration you can’t change anything but colors 1 time (if you got Standard/Premium packages)

----

Check our profile 

https://www.fiverr.com/avoltha

We have been satisfying thousands of customers in Fiverr for more than 6 years. Lets work together on your illustrations.

Thank you.

Reviews


:

The seller delivered on-time and was very helpful when I asked questions. I will recommend them and will use them again in the near future.

:

They got the vision I had for this image spot on. I will continue to use them in the future.

:

Very polite and easy yo work with. Always responded to my messages. Will hire again. Thanks for everything. You capture what I ask for.

:

I am very happy with my experience. The final product was better then I imagined. I will be using him on my next projects.

:

Avoltha did a great job illustrating my character idea above expectations. It was just as I described. The result really displayed his artistic talents. Easy communications too asking me questions each step of the way. I would recommend Avoltha to everyone. I'm going to come back again myself for sure! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment