Friday, October 30, 2020

High Quality And Detailed Chibi











About:

Hello~ (。・ω・。)ノ♡



Welcome to my Gig!

Please message me before placing an order and kindly follow rules below (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)



# I can do:

* Boy or Girl

* Cute pet / food / stuff

* Oc, Fanart, idol

* Design Character / addoptables by req

* Semi-realism caricature



p.s i won't do NSFW X0



Please follow these steps (人 •͈ᴗ•͈)

* Message me and tell me what you need with a complete specific description and photo/image/reference.

*Confirm the price and delivery time, then i will send you a custom offer

*Once you accept, order has started ~

* I will send you a sketch [work in progress preview] for you to check it so that you can make sure it goes well. 

*Once the sketch is confirmed, i will line and colour it and Ta-Daa the result is finished! i will send it to you! if you have revision request i will edit it until you are satisfied with the result, but NO REDRAW 



You will get :

* 1 sketch

* Original file [PNG/JPEG]



if you have any question, please send me a message before placing the orders~



you can check more of my art on my instagram profile @Cindymetta15



Thank you so much for reading (≧▽≦)

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment