Friday, October 2, 2020

Draw A Realistic Cartoon Image Of Any Picture











About:

i will draw realistic painting based from your photo

i use adobe photoshop.file format is psd

my painting method is tracing from original photo.

so for the best result please provide me with high resolution photo.

i can make a custom concept,such as change a clothes,color and background.

you can describe all your brief in order form, so i can understand well what you need.

thank you in advance!



All packages is include:

1.printable resolution

2.full color and background

3.unlimited revision !

5.satisfied quarantee!

6.money back quarantee if you're not satisfied with the final result



Final result will delivered in:

  •     jpg/jpeg or png
  •     printable resolution 4000px at 300dpi
  •     full color
  •     background


Best Regards

Reviews


:

Harrison is an amazing designer, really appreciate my design. will gladly recommend him, as well as I will gladly work with him in the near future. I'm asking that this be kept private, please. Thanks, Harrison. Queen

:

I had like 10+ revisions but this guy did good. he was very patient and worked with me till the end. Very appreciative of his hard work. Send me the photos without the fiverrmark please.

:

Quick and got it right the first time! I recently paid someone to do one and it did not look anything like my picture this artist did great! thank you!!!!

:

This guy is very talented and he literally helped me out so much.

:

Great designer i sent wrong pic and he still managed to fix it excellent service




No comments:

Post a Comment