Monday, October 12, 2020

Create Customized Cartoon Character











About:

Firstly if you want to have my services you will have to contact me first this is the best way to have 100% amazing work!



You won't pay for my service until you see my work step by step and you are totally satisfied with it!



✔ Basic package is only a black and white cartoon character Without colors 

✔ For Standard and Premium Packages: they include Unlimited Revisions



( with complex detail and colored character with lights and shadows) This is according to your request

✔all packages includes the source file(Photoshop & illustrator)  and all formats (PNG&JBG &transparent png)

The steps I take when illustrating



  1. You tell me the idea you want to come to life and as I said before even if you don't have an idea I can help you with that.
  2. I'll make you more than one sketch for the idea and send it to you to make sure that you like the outcome of it.
  3. Then I'll send you the outline stage with finished clean lines for you to approve of it.
  4. Finally I'll send you more than one version of colors and if you like it you can pay for the work if not I'll continue with my unlimited revisions

Reviews


:

Amazing!! So nice, professional, GREAT COMMUNICATION!!! I loved the first rough draft and final look as soon as I saw them ! Can’t wait to do future projects

:

This guy is awesome! Great work and fast delivery! What I love was how he worked with me to bring my vision to life right before my eyes! He caught what I was trying to convey and put "flesh" to my character to make her real! WOW!!!

:

What a marvellous experience with Bisho Samuel. The artist is amazing, not only as a passionate designer, but also as a great human being. That is only the beginning of our collaboration and I can’t wait to keep working with him. Not a hesitation, you can trust in him.

:

Very good job and nice to talk to. Also he helps a lot with the idea. Hope the rest is Just this Quick and good

:

Great communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment