Saturday, October 17, 2020

Draw Anything In Cute Chibi Cartoon Style











About:

Please write me before ordering! The price depends on such factors as:

- number of characters and objects

- resolution of the file

- size of the canvas

- difficulty of illustrated objects

- presence of background

- details on the background

- time of delivering and others



Please contact me and we will find a solution, that will suit us both.I like cute stuff, and I can draw you chibi in my style :)You can use this for your avatar, profile picture, couple , friends , gifts, t-shirt , favorite band and for other cool stuff.


  • using the  facial features   like ( hair cut and color , eye shape and color, eye/ sun glasses , clothes style , ..., ..) 
I like cute stuff, and I can draw you chibi in my style :)



For custom order please contact me for prices.



Note:

Please be clear in giving descriptions




I usually gonna give you basic sketch at first before the revisions :)



Feel free to contact me if you have any questions! And it's actually better if you message me first so we can discuss the orders to prevent any misunderstanding and for the further invoice or offers if you have anything else to adds / to talk about.


It's my pleasure to work wz you

Reviews


:

Good work , in a short time! What to say more ? Will absolutely hire again

:

This is absolutely fantastic! Exactly what I wanted. The facial features, hair and description of outfit have been replicated perfectly. Wonderful work!

:

Great work! Will hire again. Thank you!

:

She did an awesome job! And it was delivered on time!

:

As always working with Sarah is such a pleasure, she knows exactly what I want and never fails to deliver absolutely amazing work. I will always use Sarah and highly recommend her to anyone looking for Artwork.




No comments:

Post a Comment