Saturday, October 3, 2020

Draw Any Character Digitally In Anime Style











About:

IMPORTANT: PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING ORDER to get a better estimate of price and duration, especially for express options



Black and white sketch base prices:

Headshot: $15

Waist-up: $20

Full-body: $25



Colored base prices:

Headshot: $30

Waist-up: $40

Full-body: $50



  • Drawings that require more details and may need extra time and cost.


  • Simple BG is free and done on request.


  • If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask. I'd be more than happy to answer you :)


  • Do tell me the name of character, description and include the reference image if any.


  • By commissioning me, you are granting me the rights to post the completed version of the drawing on my SNS (with watermark on). If you do not want me to post it, please inform me and I will gladly oblige.


Thank you!



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Fantastic! Exceeded my expectations and will definitely be coming back for more!

Seller's Response:

Thank you! :)

Seller's Response:

It turned out better than I thought.

Seller's Response:

Thank you :)

Seller's Response:

always doing a good job!




No comments:

Post a Comment