Wednesday, October 14, 2020

Create A Stylish Cartoon Character For You











About:

Hi,

I will illustrate one cartoon character based on your description.one character,

please give me a good description of your request so that i do best work to you,no compromise about quality i have lots of experience in create cartoon characters,if you need to more of one character then contact to me in fiverr so that i can send a custom offer for you

thank you for viewing my gig


Here is my Sample Work


https://www.behance.net/gallery/54843917/Recent-Work

https://www.behance.net/gallery/54843917/client-Work





Reviews


:

AWESOME GIG! Absolutely recommended. He did a great job and followed my briefing including revision! Thanks a lot!!

:

final delivery was perfect thank you again

:

quality wasn't the one we was supposed to get

:

unbelievably talented, prompt response and great communication. so happy & grateful.

:

Hard working individual, also kept me very informed on the progress as well as anything that might of caused trouble. It was much appreciated.




No comments:

Post a Comment