Saturday, October 10, 2020

Draw A Unique Mascot, Animal And Cartoon Assets











About:

I am 24 hours available here. please message me to start ur project immediately.

Lots of people here like to draw their own characters (custom designs) if u are one of them just let me know.

I have many samples for u to see the quality,I create them, take time to match colors with different line thickness.

In my bronze package, I draw a pencil sketch of 1 single character which is full body. here you have 1 minor revision, not redrawing or changing pose and other basic things. in this package there is no color and no source file.

In the silver package I will digitize ur character and color it, here u have 2 revisions for colors.

In gold package, u will have all different files such as source file, vector file in different formats, AI, PSD, JPG, PNG and one 3D mock up.

REVISIONS: something not mentioned in ur description costs extra for u. small changes like change font and colors are free (not redrawing)

please note that: 10$ is just for a pencil sketch (NO COLOR)

Lets make a great working experience!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

It's a always great work i am very satisfied for this work doing very good and deliver on time i always recommend Alex for every work. Thank you Alex

Seller's Response:

thank you so much

Seller's Response:

This was such an amazing experience working with the seller from start to finish! ! He was very professional, easy to work with and every detail with my project.I would highly recommend my first time on Fiverr. Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much

Seller's Response:

It's a great work very professional..very quick and design is so cool.highly recommended i want work with her for long time thank you so much.




No comments:

Post a Comment