Friday, October 9, 2020

Draw Cool Anime Style For You











About:

·        ~welcome to my gig~

            IMPORTANT

PLEASE INBOX ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER!!

BLESSED TO BE A BLESSING

·        

Best Quality always for my Clients ^ w^)/

Only draw in my ART STYLE!



I can draw a character based on:

- Original Character

- Anime Character

- Game Character

- Fan-art



[ SIMPLE background is free from me, please click extra gigs for additional DETAILED BG ]







Please noted it, this isn't designing gig. So I prefer visual references than words description ^^



If you have any question, feel free to send me a message.



Thankyou so much!

Reviews


:

Excellent like always.

:

I asked for dark purple skin and black/gray eyes, but it still looks very cool and I'm still extremely satisfied :)

:

She’s a fantastic artist.

:

Again, wonderful.

:

She’s very talented.




No comments:

Post a Comment