Saturday, October 17, 2020

Draw Cartoon Vector Portrait From Your Photo











About:

Welcome! Hi my name is Iman Setiawan, I am a Vector Artist.



Give me your portrait photo.

make sure your source image doesn't violate any copyrights.

I will make it digitally with Corel Draw X7 software and I will finish it quickly.



NOTE:

If you have a request or a special number exceeding 1, please contact me first.

If you have questions or doubts, PLEASE CONTACT ME before you order to avoid canceling the order.



About this Gig I will draw vector art from your photos in 24 HOURS!



Thank you!



Regards,

Ngedit Vector

Reviews


:

I've been looking around for days for a good artist on a ton of platforms.... Then I ran into this guy. This was my first time using Fiverr. Man, did this artist deliver!!! The way he did the backgrounds too!!! It's like he knew exactly what I was going for. All really quick too! Over and beyond... man, it's good to run into folks that hustle hard and have real talent!

:

working with ngedit_vector was really nice! It was just so easy to communicate and the results are great. It was even possible to get it done a day earlier than normal since I was on a time crunch. I'm super happy and thankful!

:

Order was delayed due to him having a lot of orders but, that's a blessing and slight curse. Beside that, he was good at communicating with me to complete the order. Great work results!

:

Excellent art work, beyond our expectation, great work, definitely recommended to everybody. looking forward to do more work with this guy, he is just so awesome.

:

It was very nice to work, he answered to all my needs and tried to satisfy in every request. Excellent results and excellent communication!




No comments:

Post a Comment