Sunday, October 4, 2020

Provide Character Design And Draw Your Comic Pannels











About:

*CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING*



  • About me 


Hi I am Blackmonitor_s, I am a Brazilian artist freelancer, I have many art styles and in this gig you can buy art related to my western comic style. I will provide amazing cover arts, comic panels, and character designs for your comic project, if you want another style that is not the western comic you can take a look in my other gigs.



  • About the gig. 


 
Each package correspond to one page only, if you need more than one page, contact me before, so we can talk and provide a custom package based exactly in what you need.



  • About the art style


As I mentioned before, I have many styles, if you are looking for a western comic book style, similar to Marvel, and Dc comics, this is the right gig, if the style doesn't fit, don't worry, you can check my other gigs for Manga style, cartoonish comic style and many other styles that will fit exactly what you want. Contact me and I assure that we can find the ideal art for your project.





Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment