Monday, January 11, 2021

Create Awesome Comic, Manga Or Fanart











About:

I will happily work with you to create the image of your choice. I will take your description and create a stunning piece of art worth your collection. I will do my best to adapt my style of art to best suit your needs. I am accomplished in superhero and comic book art. I have also drawn a fair amount of manga. I can take your original characters, stories or ideas and form them into something you will be proud to own. 



If you are interested in a one off piece, cover art, a one page comic of up to 6 panels or a few pages of a comic book idea, I will always keep your satisfaction into account. I will do my best to get the artwork to you as soon as possible. Your happiness is my number one priorety.



I would like to keep copies of the artwork to build my professional portfolio and would ask that if you are publishing any of my creations on social media, that you tag midknightcomics with the post.



I wouls also like to take the time to thank you for the opportunity to draw interestign andd inventive characters, backgrounds, scenarios or stories. Thank you for supporting Midknight comics



Reviews


:

He truly has a talent for art. He can bring your characters to life like he did mine if you work with him. From the bottom of my heart, thank you Midknightcomics.

:

loved the work and communication. I would like to hire him and make it work for my first comic book

:

What an artist.

:

Excellent as usual

:

extremely satisfied 20/10




No comments:

Post a Comment