Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Design A Cute Cartoon Logo Or Character











About:

Hello everyone I can design a neat, simple, adorable, cute and awsome character and logo. I love designing a character logo that will fit to your satisfaction.



Here is what is included in the packages:
1. Unique & cute cartoon logo and character designs 
2. Unlimited Revisions, i do revision until you satisfied 
3. High Resolution JPEG PNG files with full color with shading.



IMPORTANT
  • Before ordering, please communicate with me first.
  • Please give me a clear instruction about the character or logo you want
  • If i'm offline at the time you sent me a message, don't worry i will always check my inbox later on so expect a response later after 8 hours or earlier, I'm in asleep in the time that i can't reply.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This creator is by far the most understanding and amazing designer I have found in a long time. 100% knew exactly what i wanted and made it perfectly ! I'm so excited to continue working with them!

Seller's Response:

Thank you. It's my pleasure working with you. Don't forget to come again

Seller's Response:

great job and very fast

Seller's Response:

Thank you. It's my pleasure working with you. Don't forget to come again

:

good Word and fast




No comments:

Post a Comment