Thursday, January 21, 2021

Draw Your Manga Or Comic With My Style











About:

Hello! Welcome to my comic gigs. If you're new in here, dont worry! I'm already experienced in manga / comic commission.



This gigs only applied for comic with pages format, not webtoon...

  1. The number of pages depends on the quantity of your order
  2. If you want bulk order (more than 6 pages), we can have further discussion about prices and custom deadlines.


I accept almost all genre, except furry/beastiality.



You just choose from options which i prepared for you. But, if you confused or you want to custom order, just ask me in private chat. *cheers*



*nb: Besides opening gig, i'm also looking for contract job or so on

Reviews


:

Amazing artist! Although it took a little longer, he did an awesome job completing the work and even making corrections. I will definitely be returning to get the rest of my comic finished with him :)

:

Great communication. Very patient and quick dealing with amendment requests. First-class job. Great seller to work with.

:

very good!

:

It’s so beautifully done.

:

Amazing work as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment