Sunday, January 17, 2021

Turn Your Photo Into Illustration And Comic Cartoon Portrait











About:

Welcome  



PLEASE READ BEFORE PLACE THE ORDER



Hello, I'm Sophie illustrator and graphic designer based in Tbilisi . I have more than 6 years experience. I love to draw highlights and best versions of people. I think beauty is in everyone and I'm trying to show it in my drawings. I want my illustrations to make people more confident and happy because everyone deserves it! <3 



WHAT YOU WILL GET



  • High Resolution - 300 DPI
  • PSD/AI/PDF Source file
  • PNG/JPEG file
  • Stunning Illustration based on your photo
  • Print ready file/format



 PLEASE READ



 • Photo should be high/medium quality 

 • Please contact me first before make an order, I have to check quality.

 • I'm not change pose or angle or face, just draw like your photo and little changes.





TEXT ME BEFORE MAKE AN ORDER

I have to check quality of photo



You can print it in any size. 

Reviews


:

Very helpful! I wanted something slightly more than her packages. She completed my request at a very reasonable price and it looks fantastic! Very happy with my choice.

:

Absolutely amazing work! Communication was within minutes and she made exactly what I was after, would definitely recommend and use again 100%

:

Great work done quickly. I needed a quick turnaround, but she still got lots of great detail, and worked with me to make several revisions.

:

The work was done fast and you can see in the pictures that she done it with love and passion.10/10

:

Exactly what I wanted as always!




No comments:

Post a Comment