Monday, January 18, 2021

Draw Anything You Want In Manga And Chibi











About:

I will draw anything you want in manga style! I do emoticons, icons, etc. for Youtube/ Twitch etc.

(I don´t draw nsfw)



If you want a drawing of yourself please have in mind that I don't do 100% similar drawings as you look like. It will still be in my own style. Thanks!


The price can slightly vary depending on how much details you want.



Also make sure you have every information you need. I won't accept cancellations 'cause my statistic is in danger because of some people. Thanks for noticing! ;D



DM me before you order and tell me what you have in mind :D



Reviews


:

I’m so happy that I came across her when I was looking for someone who can draw the caricature version of me and she did it! She understood what I wanted in the FIRST message I sent her and delivered what I had envisioned!

:

This was my first order on Fiverr. This young woman is very talented in her work but just as skilled at helping buyers complete their orders. The quality is astounding! Thank you so much!

:

Absolutely recommend to any fan to use Lyadine. She was so kind and very open with her communication. Her work is top class and she was delightful to work with.

:

Lyadine is awesome and does such an amazing job!! Absolutely recommend!

:

Phenomenal talent. Love my chibi 🥰🥰




No comments:

Post a Comment