Monday, January 4, 2021

Draw Your Picture To Anime Or Cartoon Style











About:

Hi! My name is Hyu



Welcome to my GIG, Anime/Cartoon style



Send me a reference photo (several photos with different angle is better) and I will draw it to my drawing style.




Pease PM me if you want custom your picture for you.




Reviews


:

Quick delivery, great communication, super helpful. Will definitely work again with this gig in the future.

:

This seller is on job no doubt! Got the job done far quicker than I expected. I had other artists do artwork of me and none of them was as good as this. With barely minimum communication needed with this seller, he smashed it nicely! Big up! Also, his price was way cheaper than the others but his skills were far superior to theirs for sure! Just goes to show that it's not about how much the person charges that showcases how skilled one is. Hyuclaw has proved that.

:

Great work on both my pics!

:

He knows what he is doing, great service and fast delivery.

:

absolutely amazing. and quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment