Sunday, January 17, 2021

Draw Cartoon Illustrations Or Character











About:

Hello,



My name is Ilija, freelance artist, illustrator with over 10 years of experience. I graduated from the art academy, and I work in many art fields.



I can draw for you a lot of funny characters, portraits, all kinds of illustrations, Board game tables, cartoon objects and silhouettes.



PLEASE DON'T ORDER BEFORE MESSAGE ME FIRST!



The packages include a character in PNG or JPEG file as well as the Vector source file in AI formats.



What you can expect:



  • Great Communication
  • Several Choices 
  • Fast Turnaround
  • Professional Quality





Cheers and Respect :)











Reviews


Seller's Response:

Pleasure to work again with Ilija!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Like always, good jobs

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Very easy to work with and communicated well. I would use rufioo again. Delivery on time and exactly what I needed. Thank you!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment