Saturday, January 2, 2021

Draw Or Illustrate A Comic Book Or Strip For You











About:

       HI, i am a comic book artist .I will draw your comic books, comic strips, logos, caricature, , portraits etc. any thing art, you name it and the INKREBEL provides 

       If you want more than a Page you can choose from my other packages (STANDARD or PREMIUM) they cost more though.

     

        P.S i can adapt to any form of artwork be it Japanese anime or Marvel style art. feel free to let me know your preference.

when you contact/hire me, i'll start off by showing you sketches of your work, when approved i start the main work, THATS IT! hassle free.

also i will be messaging you alot to make sure every detail is in order. lol



Reviews


:

Thankyou for everything

:

Amazing work

:

Exactly what I wanted in what I described to him.

:

Oh yeah this is amazing

:

good artist




No comments:

Post a Comment