Friday, January 1, 2021

Design Awesome Cartoon Characters Or Animal Design











About:



Welcome to my GIG.

I will design unique, creative,professional cartoons characters and animal designs for your company, website or business.

I really enjoy drawing cartoon characters and would like to turn your ideas into Digital Reality.

I draw everything you can imagine as a cartoon character or comic character!

Cartoon characters I design are great for children's book, comic books, as a gift, online avatar,Logo

or Youtube banner.



I will give a discounts on bulk orders.



Just send me a brief description of whats in your mind and I will do the rest.



What is best thing about my gig ?

High Quality

Professional graphic designer

Transparent background, optimized for shirts or web usage

Colors of your choice

Every design is custom made - only for you

You receive PNG and Source file

100% Satisfaction

I respond very fast to your wishes and revisions



Attention:

The turnaround time is 24 Hrs but we usually deliver your cartoon character within 6 Hrs

 

High Quality work and great customer service is my top priority,



Reviews


Seller's Response:

was really patient with me and delivered S promised

Seller's Response:

Thank-you It will be my Pleasure to work with you again.

Seller's Response:

Very patient designer. Always there's a room for improvement and she can be better in the future.

Seller's Response:

Thank you.Hope to work with you again.

:

was great working with Maria, she went the extra mile to make sure everything is just as I hoped. will be happy to recommend her to anyone




No comments:

Post a Comment