Friday, January 1, 2021

Make Anime Style Drawing











About:

Whether its your drawing/Idea or its a epic scene from your favorite manga/comic I will :



 - make a detailed line art of your drawing ( will be provided in PNG file )

- color the line art with a professional style ( JPG or PNG file ) 

- push the quality of the drawing ( make it high resolution ) 

- the photo will be free to use for commercial purposes ( you can print it on accessories for example )

- source file can be available with some extras charges ( PSD file )

fix some drawing mistakes if you want 

  ==PLEASE NOTE==

 ==> you can expect me finishing the work in half the time i asked for but keep in mind its not GUARANTEED

• PLEASE do not hesitate contacting me if there is any confusion or you are not sure about something :)

Reviews


:

Too slow, and I would have prefered Manga style, that's why i chose this artist. Only just made the final deadline

:

Great job! Really went far to make sure it matched my requirements. Thank you.

:

Really takes his time to make sure you get what you what ! I love my drawing

:

Excellent work ! He's a very talented illustrator !

:

Great communication and good treatment!




No comments:

Post a Comment