Saturday, January 23, 2021

Make You A Cartoon Character











About:

 I'll turn you or someone else, into a cartoon character! Portrait, group shot ,pets, it doesn't matter! Here are some styles you can pick from: the Simpsons, South Park, Family Guy, Powerpuff girls, Rick n' Morty, Bojack Horseman or my personal style.



Please note that one revision=one small change (ex: change the colour of the glasses, remove the buttons etc) 



 You can pick a head-shoulder size, half size or full size. 



 For any questions please PM me!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The final product was as described, and looks good. I'm happy with the results and would consider purchasing from the seller again.

Seller's Response:

quick response time, done exactly to specification, good service and would reccomend

:

Thank you!

:

She delivered exactly what I asked for, and was fantastic with communication. I am thrilled to have found her and her talents on this site. My vision for the book cover wouldn't have come to fruition otherwise. Cheers!

:

Thank you so much, I loved the creating the whole thing!




No comments:

Post a Comment