Sunday, January 24, 2021

Draw Anime Character With My Style











About:

Hi, I'm Reika. If you interested with my style, feel free to contact me and make the order right away!

I offer you the art with manga or anime style. I accept drawing OC, Male or Female Chara and Fanart from your favorite character with simple background.



This is not designed gigs. Please provide visual references.

if you want me to design a character for you please check my other gigs.

i will send you  the prototype when rough sketch stage and base color stage. Tell me if you want to revise it while it's still on this stage. I will finish it when you agree with the final design.



I don't do NFSW, but I don't mind to do BL or GL.

Please ask me about it first before ordering...



Thank you


Reviews


:

It wasn't a bad experience but they did get the job done very well! The artwork is pretty good as well as the quality, Relka was a very nice seller but there was a long period of dead air between us. It's likely they were busy with other projects, or maybe the direction was initially given was good enough. Either way, I am pleased with their work and think others should hire them as well.

:

Outside of a slight technical hiccup ( which hey, they happen ) my experience with the seller was very smooth and the result was lovely on the eyes. Would recommend.

:

Very easy to work with excellent

:

Seller was very friendly, communicated well & made changes nicely. Super Satisfied with my order! :)

:

Easy communication between me and the seller. Great work!




No comments:

Post a Comment