Thursday, January 14, 2021

Draw An Original Character Any Way You Like











About:

the service that i want to offer you is just help you to illustrate the ideas that you have, and help you with the character design and makes you feel comfortable in this process of creative minds.



I can give my help to:

- writters

- screenwriters





I will provide you with the following:

- Concept character Anime/Comic style

 - simple pose

 - pet, main weapon etc

- 1 free revision

Reviews


:

Juan is an incredible artist with a gifted mind. Working with him has been one of the best experiences I have had on Fiverr. I will be working him in the future for all my other works/commissions.

:

Easy to work with!

:

A fantastic experience with this seller

:

Great work thank you

:

Great work, very happy with the drawings




No comments:

Post a Comment