Thursday, January 14, 2021

Draw Beautiful Anime And Manga Art











About:

Please MESSAGE me first before placing an order for smooth transaction and quality content.



Syyn Here, Welcome to my Fiverr


I'm a digital Illustrator and I have FB,Twitter, Pixiv  social media pages if you want to check the works I've done.



I will draw characters from

  • Anime
  • Manga
  • Light Novel /Comic / Web Novel or Manwha

  • Games
  • Your OC

  • I do NSFW too, just message me :)



    {Kindly PM of your preferred "subject" if its is not in here. I might do it if its not that hard.}





  • Tips for smooth transaction
1. If you have sketch or picture that you want to me draw,kindly send It. It will make the process faster. The more the better.. This includes Characters, Pose, Bg etc


2.Regarding OC, I don't plan on making an OC right now. since it takes time to think of ideas.But, if you have ideas of your own OC, like Hair color, dress or her Character in general. Feel free to share the details and maybe we can work something out.



Price is per character, there's an option to add another

Simple background is free because I like you :)




Just hit me up for further questions, or suggestions.

Have a good one mates!

 



Reviews


:

I gave in depth description of what I wanted and they delivered every time that I described a desired detail. Is very open and realistic about how long it will take, and doesn't mess around. I am very happy with this art, and I can't wait to show it to my mom, whom I had this made for:) !

:

Seller Did a great job I asked for them to make a background for my drawing because im still learning background detailing and drawing. And wow was I stunned it was much better than what I was expecting and envisioning from the idea they proposed and I absolutely love it.

:

Everything was as described. Artist will communicate with you every step of the way till it comes out your way. Would recommend to anyone looking for anime/manga art.

:

Very pleased with their work. They took their time and worked very hard to give me the commission I asked for. Will definitely be using this artist for any future requests

:

He was very understanding of exactly what i was looking for, was very responsive and kept me up-to-date on all changes and progress made, which I really appreciated. The work came out looking great, and I will happily use this seller again. The project even ended up finished before the projected deadline, which just made the overall experience even better. highly recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment