Saturday, May 9, 2020

Draw Your Portrait In This Style Disney And Cartoon











About:

PLEASE MESSAGE ME BEFORE ORDERING, THANK YOU !

Please follow these steps:


1. Message me and tell me your requirements, provide reference photos, images...
2. You confirm the price and delivery time then I'll send you a custom offer
3. Start the order
4. I will send a sketch in advance so that you can check it to make sure it goes well
5. I will draw line and color it then deliver you
6. This is the animated version, so I won't draw like you
7.You will receive the picture as my cover photo


You will get:
 
- 1 JPG file of 1000x1500 pixels
- 1 small version, no more objects or body changes, only modifications are not suitable for you.
- Add objects or change your body, you have to put in another program.
More options:

- Quick delivery - 20$
- Full Body - 25$
- Add a simple background - 25$
- Sources (psd class files, editable) - 10$
- Commercial use license - 15$


Commercial license must be purchased if the image is being used for commercial purposes such as advertising, promotion, web pages, logo design, or other business related tools etc.


*NOTE* Unless the commercial license is purchased, I retain the right to re-use or re-sell 

Reviews


:

Simply amazing!!! The final product was beyond my expectations. Communication is fast and he is very nice! I highly recommend this artist!

:

The result was very good, just like expected. The job has been carried out quickly and the seller was responsive.

:

Awesome thanks

:

Very responsive, very accurate with little discussion.

:

Imagine is just what I wanted!




No comments:

Post a Comment