Friday, May 29, 2020

Political Or Social Cartoons











About:

I am a cartoonist.Its very easy for me to make a political cartoon. Depends on your desired news i produce nice cartoons for you. You can give me your valuable suggestions.But before you order my gig please check my drawing style.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Outstanding experience. Cloneman showed great patience despite continual delays caused by me. Highly recommended, without a doubt/reservation. Cloneman took a Theme and imaginatively transformed it into a Masterpiece by the artist's creative vision.

Seller's Response:

very nice.. thanks for your kind words:)

Seller's Response:

Fantastic. Great work, delivered ahead of schedule, and revisions done perfectly. I will look forward to working with this seller again.

Seller's Response:

very good. quick reply

Seller's Response:

Awesome work




No comments:

Post a Comment