Monday, May 18, 2020

90S Anime Styled Illustration











About:

Hellooo..  Im opening commision for 90's styles

I do:

Female/male characters



Mild nsfw

Detailed characters (not too much armor)

I dont:

Muscular

Bearded

Furry

Armored

Mecha

Reviews


:

The artist was quick, efficient, and easy to communicate with. The final illustration is perfect and exactly how I envisioned the character in my head. I highly recommend this artist and will be returning for future projects.

:

That's exactly what i asked for, the result is amazing! We had no communication problems and it is even better than i imagined!! I highly recommend that you do business with her :3 Thank you again ^^ <3

:

Amazing as always!

:

brilliant work and quick service

:

Again another amazing artwork by the artist.




No comments:

Post a Comment