Saturday, May 16, 2020

Draw Your Comic Book











About:

***PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE MAKING YOUR ORDER***



I will provide you with full inked comic book art. 



My style is kind of realistic and stylized, maybe closer to the american comic book style. 

If you have something specific in mind about the look of your comic book, you can ask me first and we can find the best solution for your idea, but please don't ask me to copy styles from any other artists.



I'm offering to ONLY draw a comic book page based on the material you give me, assuming that you already have a script and the design of your characters. If you don't have the design of your characters, and if you want me to do it, this would have a charge aside from the price of the page. The same goes for special settings, vehicles, machines, or anything that requires a very particular look. 



You will get:

  •  A3 size digital file
  • 300 dpi file
  • JPEG file

Reviews


:

guides through the process and draws very good lineart.

:

Amazing what this artist can do. Great communication! Great art! I highly recommend.

:

Great communication and interpretation of my vision.

:

A true delight to work with! Captured the vision very easily

:

Fantastic artist! I will definitely recommend and work with this artist again.




No comments:

Post a Comment