Saturday, May 23, 2020

Draw Monsters That Will Scare Children











About:

For me there's nothing funnier than drawing scary and disturbing things. Killer clowns, zombies, giant monsters and whatever.

If you want it scary, bloody, bizarre, dark or grotesque, then this is the kid you're looking for. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great work and clear communication throughout. Recommended.

Seller's Response:

Type a comment…

Seller's Response:

Amazing to work with! Exactly what I was asking for. Not only do these look professional, They attract the eye with pop out dark style that we wanted! Will always be my first choice when in need of designs!

:

It was a joy to make these. Finally my dark imagination gets put to good use.

:

Great at communicating, quick and professional. delivered exactly what I asked for. very talented! can bring any idea to life! Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment